Chad Myers, Chef
Hello families and friends.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding the Kitchen, then please feel free to contact me. I will do my best to be of help.
From all the Dietary Staff, wishing for you and yours, all of the very best, among which include a Happy Labor Day and a Happy, Healthy, and Safe month of September.
Recipe Pic of the Month
Cantaloupe Salami Salad
- 1 ripe Cantaloupe Skin removed/deseeded & diced.
- 4 oz. fine julienned dry Salami
- 2 oz feta cheese crumbles
- 1 oz Champagne or White Wine Vinegar
- 1 oz good olive oil
- 2 oz shaved red onion
- 4 T chopped fresh chive
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 T chopped fresh basil
- Toss all ingredients together & enjoy.