Cook/Dietary Aide- Mill Valley
- Full and Part-time Shifts Available
Mill Valley Care Center
1201 Park Street
Bellevue, IA 52031, US
- More Information
In our line of work, Cooks and Dietary Aides play an important role in improving the quality of life of our residents by providing an enjoyable dining experience. Residents look forward to mealtimes and our Cooks and Dietary Aides are a key part of their day.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone needing a flexible schedule or even a high schooler wanting to get their foot in the door in the healthcare field!
This position has part-time and full-time availability with flexible hours.
- Recognize and respond to the meal-prep and delivery needs.
- Effectively cook and serve food, clean up the kitchen and dietary area, dispose of garbage and waste from meal preparation, wash dishes, utensils, etc.
- Perform tasks in a manner conducive to a home-like environment for residents
- Perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that benefits our residents.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Higher starting wages
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun team atmosphere
Must be at least 16 years of age. We will train the right individual but having experience is a plus.
Questions may be directed to 563-872-5521.
We are an equal opportunity employer.